Formes et couleurs: vingt planches en couleurs contenant soixante-sept motifs decoratifs is an album designed by Auguste H. Thomas and published in Paris by Librairie
Friday & Saturday: 10 AM & 2 PM
Home and Studio Tourist Policies and Procedure:
• Children must be 8 years old to attend tour. Children under 8 are not permitted on tour. No exceptions.
• Student Age pricing is 8 years to traditional college age of 23 years old. • Parking: Tour parking is behind the Post Street School.
• Photography: We allow exterior photography only.
• As a National Historic Landmark, the Alden B. Dow Home and Studio is not required to follow ADA guidelines. It is not wheelchair accessible.
• We provide a secured closet to lock up coats, purses, backpacks and other personal belongings that are not allowed to travel through the Home and Studio.
• Length of tour is approximately an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes.
• Valid College ID required at check-in.
• Senior Age pricing is 60 years or older.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedure:
• The individual who make the reservation is asked to review the Alden B. Dow Home and Studio Covid-19 Policies and Procedures with all the guests in their party. By checking the box, that individual guarantees they have reviewed the policies and each person in their party has agreed to them.
• Guests are encouraged to leave personal items such as coats, backpacks and purses in their vehicles as they are not allowed to carry them on tour. Please utilize pockets to carry personal items and cash or credit cards for additional purchases.
• Having a face covering on at all times is REQUIRED. If you do not have a face-covering you may purchase one. You will not be permitted into the building without a face covering.
• Temperatures will be taken by a member of our staff as you enter the structure. If your temperature is over 100° you will be asked to reschedule your tour. If you are part of a group that has traveled together to the Home and Studio, we will ask that all members of your party reschedule your tour at a later date.
• We will practice social distancing of being 6 feet apart from others throughout the entire structure.
• You must already be registered for a tour. We are not permitting walk-up guests at this time.
• As much as we hope our efforts will minimize individuals coming in contact with COVID-19, we cannot guarantee it.
• We ask that guests arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start time of their tour.
We are adhering to local, state and federal guidance, regulations and orders regarding the COVID-19 crisis are being followed. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have issued guidance. The Alden B. Dow Home and Studio will continue to follow and monitor these governmental requirements and guidelines.
24 hour Advanced Reservations Required either book online or by calling 1.866.315.7678