Movie Sundays continues in 2022 via Zoom. Each movie day will be its own sampler of his total collection highlighting his varied passions and interests. Join us as we explore his cinematic repertoire.
1.866.315.7678 | www.abdow.org
1pm to 3pm on all show dates
$20.00 per household for each Movie Sunday
2022 Season Sampler Itinerary
- “Midland Center for the Arts” – Features construction of Mr. Dow’s vision for housing and celebrating the arts and sciences.
- “Taliesin East and West 1945-1946” – Featuring Taliesin West in 1945 and Taliesin East in 1946.
- “Northwood Institute” – Showcases clearing the site through the construction of the first of several structures on the Northwood University Campus.
- “A Time to Remember” – A playful exploration of the Northern Georgian Bay.
- “First Dearborn Presbyterian Church” – Highlights construction of one of Mr. Dow’s most notable religious structures.
- “Trains” – As a train enthusiast, this is one of the commercial productions purchased by Mr. Dow.
- “Cannon House in Muskegon and Paul Bunyan Boy Scout Camp in Oscoda” – Features two structures from the late 1950s/early 1960s with rare footage of Mr. and Mrs. Dow.
- “Four Seasons” – A film capturing the beauty of the Home and Studio in all four seasons over a 20-year span.
- “Midland Architecture” – A collage of (religious, residential, civic and educational) structures from the 1960s.
- “Grand Hotel Trip 1947” – A trip with family friends, the MacCallums’ before the Mackinaw Bridge was constructed.
- “California & Yosemite” – A stunning trip and visual experience out west.
Movie Sundays will be presented as Zoom events and will showcase about 80 minutes of film taken and edited by Mr. Dow. Live narration along with an intermission and plenty of time for questions and answers will add to the fun of seeing Mr. Dow’s films. Once you register, your confirmation email will include the Zoom Meeting ID and Passcode. You are welcome to log in up to 15 minutes early to ensure settings are working correctly. The presentation will start promptly at 1pm. Reservations close the Friday before each Monday show date.