Reservations Required 1.866.315.7678
Bring your friends, co-workers or club members and witness a rich history of mid-century, organic architecture.
- Monday through Saturday
- February through December
- Length of our tour is approximately an hour and a half
Home and Studio Group Tour Pricing
- The cost for a group of 15-60 or more is $10.00 per person.
- If your group decreases to under 15 people, it will become a private tour, the cost will be $250.00 (finishing during business hours) or $300.00 (finishing after business hours).
- To hold a spot we would need an approximate head count and a credit card upon scheduling the tour. Actual payment may be made on day of tour by check or by permission to charge the card you use to hold.
Home and Studio Group Tour Policies and Procedures
- Length of tour is approximately a 1 .5 to 2 hours.
- Tour parking is behind the old Post Street School.
- Bus groups must stop your bus outside of the gates and wait for tour guides to walk out and give directions for unloading. Pick up is on the outside of gates as well. Please instruct your bus driver to not take the bus beyond the gates.
- Bus groups only: 1 Tour Director and 1 Bus Driver is comped. If the Bus Driver joins the tour they may not leave the group early to retrieve the bus. They may leave once their group returns to the reception area.
- Please notify us both, 30 days prior and 1 week prior to tour date of guest count, allowing us to schedule an adequate number of docents for your group.
- If cancellation becomes necessary, 30 day notice is required via email at email@example.com or 989.839.2744
- To insure the safety of the artwork, all purses (including small cross bodies), handbags and other personal belongings will be stored in a locked cabinet during the tour.
- We allow exterior photography but not interior photography.
- The Home and Studio has many level changes and is not required to follow ADA guidelines. It is not wheelchair accessible.
Reservations Required by calling 1.866.315.7678