Reservations Required 1.866.315.7678
Experience the awe of color, shape and texture blended with nature on a public tour of the Alden B. Dow Home and Studio.
Upon opening the front door to this unconventional world, you begin to wonder “how” and “why” and at once you are filled with possibilities. From a low and sheltered entry, the reception area soars… natural light, spring green and crab-apple pink bathe the space and quizzically makes it way down to his Floating Conference Room…situated eighteen inches below the pond. All this and you’ve only walked in.
***The blocks are closed for the season as we begin working on a major restoration project on the trellis. We will not be going out on the blocks during public tours until the project is complete.***
- Monday through Thursday at 2:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Adults – $15.00
- Seniors – $12.00* (*Note: 60 years and older please)
- Students – $7.00* (*Note: children 8 to traditional college age of 23 years old)
- Length of tour is approximately an hour and a half.
- February through December
- Group Tours and Private Tours are available by advanced reservation see Group Tour and Private Tour pages for details.
Home and Studio Tourist Policies and Procedure
- Parking: Tour parking is behind the old Post Street School.
- Photography We allow exterior photography but not interior photography.
- The Home and Studio has many level changes and is not required to follow ADA guidelines. It is not wheelchair accessible.
- Certified Service Animals are welcome. Pets are not allowed.
- We provide a secured closet to lock up purses and handbags, and other personal belongings that we do not allow to travel through the Home and Studio.
- Length of tour is approximately an hour and a half to two hours.
- Children must be 8 years old to attend tour.
- Student Age pricing is 8 years to traditional college age of 23 years old.
- Valid College ID required at check-in.
- Senior Age pricing is 60 years or older.
- If cancellation becomes necessary, 24 hour advance notice is required for full refund.
Mon – Sat at 2 PM & Fri – Sat 10 AM
Reservations Required either book online or by calling 1.866.315.7678