Experience the awe of color, shape and texture blended with nature on a public tour of the Alden B. Dow Home and Studio.
Upon opening the front door to this unconventional world, you begin to wonder “how” and “why” and at once you are filled with possibilities. From a low and sheltered entry, the reception area soars… natural light, spring green and crab-apple pink bathe the space and quizzically makes it way down to his Floating Conference Room…situated eighteen inches below the pond. All this and you’ve only walked in.
- Monday through Thursday at 2:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Adults – $15.00
- Seniors – $12.00* (*Note: 60 years and older please)
- Students – $7.00* (*Note: children 8 to traditional college age of 23 years old)
- Length of tour is approximately an hour and a half.
- February through December