Public Tours (24 Hour Minimum Advanced Reservation)
Adults – $20.00
Seniors – $18.00 (adults 60 and over)
Students – $8.00 (8 years old through traditional college age of 23)
No Children under 8 years old permitted. No Exceptions
The Home and Studio is integrating educational programming back into our schedule. There is a possibility that a program may be running simultaneously with tour times and students will be in the building. Students are required to follow the same Covid-19 Policies and Procedures as all other guests.
Home and Studio Tourist Policies and Procedure:
- Length of tour is approximately a 1-1.25 hours.
- Parking: Tour parking is behind the old Post Street School.
- We provide a secured closet to lock up coats, purses, backpacks and other personal belongings that are not allowed to travel through the Home and Studio.
- Photography: We allow exterior photography only. No interior photography is allowed.
- The Home and Studio is 20,000 square feet and has many level changes and is not required to follow ADA guidelines. It is not wheelchair accessible.
- Certified Service Animals are welcome. Pets are not allowed.
- Children must be 8 years old to attend tour. No exceptions.
- Student Age pricing is 8 years to traditional college age of 23 years old.
- Valid College ID required at check-in.
- Senior Age pricing is 60 years or older.
- Public Restrooms are available on site.
- Tours end in our gift shop please allow time for those wanting to shop.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedure:
- The individual who make the reservation is asked to review the Alden B. Dow Home and Studio Covid-19 Policies and Procedures with all the guests in their party. By checking the box, that individual guarantees they have reviewed the policies and each person in their party has agreed to them.
- Guests are encouraged to leave personal items such as coats, backpacks and purses in their vehicles as they are not allowed to carry them on tour. Please utilize pockets to carry personal items and cash or credit cards for additional purchases.
- Having a face covering on at all times is REQUIRED, even if fully vaccinated.
- We will practice social distancing of being 6 feet apart from others throughout the entire structure.
- As much as we hope our efforts will minimize individuals coming in contact with COVID-19, we cannot guarantee it.
- We ask that guests arrive no more than 15 minutes before the start time of their tour.
- If cancellation do to a Covid-19 illness within the 24 hour requirement a Alden B. Dow Home and Studio Credit will be issued.
We are adhering to local, state and federal guidance, regulations and orders regarding the COVID-19 crisis are being followed. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have issued guidance. The Alden B. Dow Home and Studio will continue to follow and monitor these governmental requirements and guidelines.