Upon opening the front door to this unconventional world, you begin to wonder “how” and “why” and at once you are filled with possibilities. From a low and sheltered entry, the reception area soars… natural light, spring green and crab-apple pink bathe the space and quizzically makes it way down to his Floating Conference Room…situated eighteen inches below the pond. All this and you’ve only walked in.
***The blocks are closed for the season as we begin working on a major restoration project on the trellis. We will not be going out on the blocks during public tours until the project is complete.***
- Monday through Thursday at 2:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday at 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Adults – $18.00
- Seniors – $15.00* (*Note: 60 years and older please)
- Students – $8.00* (*Note: children 8 to traditional college age of 23 years old) No Children under 8 years old permitted on tours.
- Length of tour is approximately an hour and a half.
- February through December
- Group Tours and Private Tours are available by advanced reservation see Group Tour and Private Tour pages for details.